Bridget Myers, PT, DPT has been a Doctor of Physical Therapy for over 9 years and both enjoys and embraces the opportunity to help people have a full recovery. Bridget has found great success and professional satisfaction helping individuals to return to their prior level of care, eliminate pain, and increase functional mobility.
- Treating a wide range of conditions and a diverse patient population, including post-operative, orthopedic, sports injuries, geriatric, pediatric, vestibular, and complex injuries
- Through the years, Bridget has taken continuing education courses including manual therapy, treating athletic injuries, returning individuals to sport, treatment of the upper and lower extremity, and Kinesio taping
- Served on the APTA Colorado chapter as Director-at-Large for two years.
- Expertise in both levels of Trigger Point Dry Needling through Kinetacore
- Needling for 5 years
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Regis University-Rueckert Hartman School for Health Professions, Denver CO
- Awarded the Elaine Perry Leadership Award for service work in Dominican Republic
- Received the Outstanding Research Project Team award
- Currently serving on Concorde PTA Professional Advisory Committee
- Served for two years as Director-at-Large for the APTA Colorado chapter
- American Physical Therapy Association member, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine special sections
- Served as Director on the APTA National Student Assembly Board
- APTA Representative on Student Government and APTA Student Liaison
- Voted Modern Healthcare’s “100 Most Powerful People in Healthcare” – 2002
Bridget Myers enjoys living in the beautiful city of Boulder, CO. When she’s not walking to work, she enjoys hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing, movies, traveling and hanging out with friends and her husband, Dave.
To schedule an appointment with Bridget Myers, PT, DPT at BoulderCentre for Orthopedics call 303.442.2666