Dr. David Conyers has been in private practice for over 32 years in Denver and Boulder treating hand and arm problems. Though he treats a wide variety of hand and arm conditions, his areas of particular interest are microsurgery, elbow, wrist and finger arthroscopy, treatment of nerve compression disorders including endoscopic carpal tunnel release, and the treatment of wrist ligament injuries and upper extremity degenerative conditions.
- Elbow, wrist and finger arthroscopy
- Treatment of nerve compression disorders including endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Treatment of wrist ligament injuries
- Upper extremity degenerative conditions
- Upper extremity nerve transfers and tendon transfers for nerve injury and spinal cord injury
Honors and Distinctions
- Rocky Mountain Hand Society
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Level 2 Accredited by the Colorado Division of Worker’s Compensation
- Dr. Conyers attended McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada for his undergraduate and medical school education
- Orthopedic training in the McGill residency system
- Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery at the University of Colorado
Dr. Conyers and his wife Katie love to stay active, biking, skiing, and running. He and his son Stephen enjoy racing anything with an engine.
To schedule an appointment with Dr David Conyers, MD at BoulderCentre for Orthopedics call 303.449.2730.