Dr. James Rector has been a board certified orthopedic surgeon for over 30 years. He is one of the first surgeons in the United States to perform state-of-the-art hip resurfacing. As a physician and team doctor, Dr. James B Rector, MD has a special interest in arthroscopic knee surgery. He has extensive training and experience in total hip and total knee replacement surgery.
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Total hip replacement surgery
- Total knee replacement surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Team Physician for Boulder High School since 1980
- Proud Sponsor of the Boulder Bicycle Classic
- Numerous community informational seminars about total joint replacement and arthritis in Boulder, CO and surrounding areas
Distinctions and Recognition
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Boulder County Medical Society
- Colorado Medical Society
- Medical Degree from the Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Internship at the Ohio State University Hospital
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
Dr. Rector enjoys bicycling, skiing, trap shooting, fly fishing, and participating in softball.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. James Rector, MD at BoulderCentre for Orthopedics call 303.449.2730
Dr. Rector in the news:
Apologies, but there are no posts to display.