Dr. Khemarin Seng is a board certified orthopedic surgeon, Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic surgery and specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery.
He prides himself on staying updated with current literature, keeping an eye on evolving orthobiologic technology and understanding his patients’ needs and concerns. He will find a solution to keep you moving.
- General orthopedics
- Sports injuries
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Ligament tears
- Cartilage disease
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
- Member of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association physician pool
- Reviewer for The Journal of Arthroscopy and Related Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Colorado School of Medicine. Denver CO
- General Surgery internship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Boston MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Resident: Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Children’s Hospital Boston, Beth Israel Deaconess. Boston MA
- Sport medicine and arthroscopy fellowship: Taos Orthopedic Institute. Taos NM
- Bachelors of Science: University of California Irvine. Irvine, CA
Family and friends. Riding flowy trails. Surfing warm waves. Skiing deep powder. Donuts on Sunday mornings. Cold brew coffee. Crossfit.