Dr. Lorri Fulkerson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Fulkerson has been practicing in Boulder since 1994 and has years of extensive training and experience in Sports Medicine, including advanced arthroscopic techniques, cartilage replacement surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the knee and shoulder.
- Sports Medicine
- Advanced arthroscopic techniques
- Cartilage replacement surgery
- Reconstructive surgery of the knee and shoulder.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
- Sponsor of the National Athletic Testing Program for high school athletes in Boulder County
- Dr Fulkerson is the Former Team Physician for Seattle University
Honors and Distinctions
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Boulder County Medical Society
- Western Orthopedic Association
- Colorado Medical Society
- Medical Degree from the University of California at Davis
- Internship at Swedish Hospital in Seattle
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency at San Francisco Orthopaedic Residency Training Program
Dr. Lorri Fulkerson has a long personal history of athletic involvement and is an avid skier, in-line skater, runner, hiker, and biker.
To schedule an appointment with Dr Lorri Fulkerson, MD at BoulderCentre for Orthopedics call 303.449.2730
Dr. Fulkerson in the News: