Stephen Paul, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with over 16 years of experience. Dr. Paul’s special interest is in arthroscopy surgery of the shoulder, knee and ankle. He has trained in Sports Medicine, specifically for trauma and reconstructive surgery related to cycling and skiing.
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Reconstruction
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, including rotator cuff repair, labrum and bicep reconstruction and repair
- Knee arthroscopy, including ACL reconstruction, cartilage procedures and meniscus
- Joint replacements of shoulder, hip and knee
- Fracture Care
- Served as physician coordinator for the US Olympic Festival in Boulder.
- Served as a physician for downhill ski racing in Aspen, local cycling events, and football and soccer for the Denver Public Schools.
Distinctions and Recognition
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Internship at the University of Colorado Affiliated Hospitals in Denver
- Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Residency at Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center in Los Angeles
- Sports Medicine Fellowship at the University of Colorado and Orthopedic Associates of Aspen and Glenwood in Aspen, CO.
Dr. Paul enjoys spending time mountain biking, back country skiing, telemarking, and mountaineering in the beautiful Colorado Rockies.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen Paul, MD at BoulderCentre for Orthopedics call 303.449.2730
Dr. Paul in the News: