Dr. Will Kramer is a board certified orthopedics surgeon, Colorado native and graduate of CU Boulder. He has written research publications concerning the biology of cartilage and the molecular mechanisms of cartilage degeneration. He is active in ongoing research in foot deformity correction. Dr. Kramer cares for degenerative conditions, traumatic and overuse injuries. With additional training in Foot and Ankle Surgery Dr. Kramer enjoys getting people back on their feet doing the sports and activities they enjoy.
Dr. Kramer specializes in:
- Foot and Ankle Surgery;
- Degenerative conditions;
- Traumatic and overuse injuries;
- Foot and Ankle Specialist;
- Traumatic injuries and fracture care;
- Arthroscopic knee and ankle surgery;
- Knee reconstructive surgery.