Dr. Drigan Wieder considers his patients as friends. He loves that no patient or surgery is ever the same and each offers a unique challenge. His energy and enthusiasm for his work make him an approachable, fun doctor—the kind you can look forward to seeing.
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic shoulder reconstructions
- Arthroscopic knee reconstructions
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
- Medical Degree from University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Orthopaedic Residency, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Undergraduate education: University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Dr. Wieder is a Boulder native, and he began his interest in medicine at an early age. When he was about twelve years old, he crushed his finger in a climbing accident, and visited with an orthopedist who encouraged his interest by chatting with him about medicine. The orthopedist even offered to let the future Dr. Wieder go on rounds with him!
Dr. Wieder and his wife live in Sunshine Canyon in Boulder with their two children. He is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys backpacking, fly-fishing, skiing and cycling in the Colorado outdoors.
To schedule an appointment with Dr Drigan Wieder, MD at BoulderCentre for Orthopedics call 303.449.2730